▶︎ ENTER SEMINAR ROOM ◀︎
Date: Feb. 25 (Thu) – Feb. 26 (Fri), 2021
Venue: Virtual conference room (Live session used by Zoom)
Japanese Society for Technology of Blood purification
Mongolian Association of Hemodialysis
The first Central Hospital of Mongolia
National Center for Global Health and Medicine, Japan.
Message from organizers
Live session was successfully finished. Thank you very much for attending the seminar.
The videos of the lectures are now available for watching.
You can see the videos after entering the passcoded.
- Feb. 25 (Thu), 16:00-17:15
Session 1: Toward formulation of guidelines for water quality management in Mongolia
Chair: Hirokazu Matsubara, Tanaka Urology Clinic Dialysis Center, Nara, Japan
- Water quality of dialysis center in Mongolia and concept of formulation of guideline for the management of water quality. K.Kokubo, Kitasato University, Kanagawa, Japan
- Feb. 26 (Fri), 16:00-17:30
Session 2: Infection control in dialysis room
Chair: Kenichi Kokubo, Kitasato University, Kanagawa, Japan
- Concept of designing equipment for infection control, air conditioning of ICU and negative pressure room S. Kohira Kitasato University School of Allied Health Sciences, Kanagawa, Japan
- Standard infection in dialysis room in Japan K. Tokuda Hara Sanshin Hospital, Fukuoka Japan
- Feb. 27, 2021 UPDATE
- The videos of the lectures were available for watching.
- Feb. 1, 2021
- Website was open.